Naruto Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum about the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reformatting Training a bit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurei
Genin
Kurei

Male Number of posts : 8
Byond key : Phantomkurei
Name in Game : Kurei
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Reformatting Training a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Reformatting Training a bit.   Reformatting Training a bit. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 pm

I was thinking when I was training--it's a bit boring to simply "hit a log" and gain the stat points you need. Fixing the system can be done using a couple things already included in the game.

1) Add Hp/Chakra to the list of options when spending points. 1 point could be equivalent to say, 50 hp or 5 chakra. Implementing this would allow players to build up their HP and Chakra using the hard earned points.

2) Remove logs, Keep mission training. This would make training slow at first, since players would have to start @ D-Rank on the mission ladder and wouldn't be able to handle tougher missions until they've worked at it for awhile. As the player gets stronger, training would become gradually faster due to being able to handle harder missions.

3) Flesh out the mission list a bit. Instead of keeping it at JUST 1 D/C/B/A/S/SS/SSS mission, extend it. For instance, instead of Weed Picking for Rank D, you could choose to do a D-Rank "Sparring with the Sensei"mission, or "Deliver the Ramen to the Hidden Grass" mission in D-Rank. There's a ton of possible ideas, and the more variation in missions, the more likely people are to enjoy mission training. Aside from NNG rips, very few games have a well-done mission system, so it's something new.

Sure, this would probably mean a wipe, but it'd also be more balanced, fun training. Win/Win imo.
Back to top Go down
Kisuo
OWNER
Kisuo

Male Number of posts : 20
Byond key : Kisuo
Name in Game : Unknow(cause of remaking)
MSN : kisuopl@windowslive.com
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Reformatting Training a bit.   Reformatting Training a bit. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 pm

removing log2 and log3 + adding chakra and hp to skilll point system
but I wont extend the missions cause there are enough for now ;/
Back to top Go down
Kurei
Genin
Kurei

Male Number of posts : 8
Byond key : Phantomkurei
Name in Game : Kurei
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Reformatting Training a bit.   Reformatting Training a bit. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:35 pm

That works. I also noticed that if you're wearing weights when training on the NightFall logs (Before I recreated) the # of stat points per hit goes oddly higher. It'd be great if people weren't killing the Thunder Village Shinobi to garner huge amounts of yen too--makes getting weights FAR too easy, and that Datascythe thing.
Back to top Go down
Kisuo
OWNER
Kisuo

Male Number of posts : 20
Byond key : Kisuo
Name in Game : Unknow(cause of remaking)
MSN : kisuopl@windowslive.com
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Reformatting Training a bit.   Reformatting Training a bit. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 pm

nightfall logs just work for ppl from the nightfall org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reformatting Training a bit.   Reformatting Training a bit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reformatting Training a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Devastation :: About the game :: Ideas-
Jump to: